Products bearing the official POC Helmets brand are covered by a 12-month warranty from the date of purchase. Please ensure to keep the warranty certificate, and verify the product information recorded on the warranty certificate at the time of purchase.
Warranty coverage includes
- Officially purchased products from POC Helmets or authorized POC Helmets dealers are covered by the warranty.
- The warranty applies to products experiencing damage or issues determined to be caused by manufacturing defects within the warranty period. This includes helmet accessories such as helmet straps, buckles, padding, adjustment knobs, etc.
Cases not covered by the warranty
- Products that cannot be traced back to POC Helmets and its authorized dealers have the right to refuse warranty.
- Products beyond the warranty period stated on the warranty card.
- Ripped or modified warranty cards.
- Warranty cards without a clear purchase date.
- Products damaged due to mechanical impact, breakage, or signs of intentional damage.
- Self-disassembly, structural changes to the product, improper use of instructions, use of incorrect components.
Note: For products purchased from POC Helmets or its authorized dealers that are beyond the warranty period, the company will provide free repair services to customers.